TalkingTree Creative: Enviroments that Communicate



I'd like to introduce to you in Craig Weisbaum, President of TalkingTree Creative, a marketing communications agency specializing in the turnkey design and production of corporate events. For over 15 years, they have worked with trusted brands to package their message and deliver it dynamically to an audience. The concerted application of their core competencies in event production, custom media creation, and live entertainment build message-centric environments that inspire and motivate.

Talking Tree Creative is based in Washington, DC. The agency was founded by Craig Weisbaum, life-long video producer and former keyboardist for Peaches & Herb (has also performed with Temptations, Ray Charles, Ben Vereen, etc.) In a recent conversation with Craig he told me "I was 19 years old and just by luck knew someone who told me about auditions that were being held for Peaches & Herb (a disco / soul group who was making a big comeback). I got the gig and went on the world tour. Over the next 2 years all the other groups were really part of that or one-time things that came out of being out on the road at the right time. It was a blast, very educational, amazing fun, and by the time I got married I never wanted to go on the road again!"



No comments: